237. Hector and The Search For Happiness. At the airport I realized I did not bring all that many things to read, so I used the time I had before my flight took off to find something worthy of my trip. I spied this cute little book at the bottom of the shelf, read the back of it, and was totally SOLD! It’s a story about a man who takes a trip around the world to see if people are happy. Travel and Happiness. Hmmmm, what a concept. Anywhoo, the book was amazing and got me thinking about happiness. I left it for Tamara and I hope she passes it along for others to read. It brought me happiness while reading it in Costa Rica and triggered some interesting conversations with new people!
235. Huevos Rancheros…but not done the American way! I loved this breakfast and all the other food Tamara, Amy and I made. Fresh avocados, mango, papaya, pineapple, zucchini, peppers and the greatest thing ever pico de gallo! Costa Rican food = joy!
234. Hearing the ocean waves crash onto the shore. This is a sound unlike any other. Nothing makes me more happy, relaxed and completely at ease then hearing that sound! The ocean in Tamarindo made me happy. There is nothing more to say about that!
233. Golden Monkey. This is one of the most delisious beverages I have ever tasted! Perfect for an afternoon bevy by the pool. Imagine a nice light cervaza with a hint of mango…mmmm! A product of Costa Rica!
232. Lizano sauce! It goes on everything…right Tamara and Amy? Even chocolate!
231. Watching hermit crabs walk on the beach!